Sunnybank State High School
Sunnybank High believes in parent, student and community support in achieving personal excellence in its' diverse forms. This school community promotes achievement, creativity and diversity. All stakeholders are expected to abide by the school's vision in order to contribute to the efficient running of the school. A strong community spirit is fostered at Sunnybank as this unites the school community in pursuit of individual excellence in all facets of school life.
International Student Program
Sunnybank High has currently enrolled students from countries such as the People's Republic of China, Burma and Germany. Many of them find the environment at Sunnybank friendly and comfortable.
International Student Support
- International Student Coordinator
- Homestay Coordinator
- English as a Second Language (ESL) support
- Guidance & Counselling from a trained Guidance Officer.
- Bilingual Speaker assistance where required
- Mathematics extension
- Science extension program and science expo
- Individualised support for state and national athletes
- Music with specialist instructors
- Early Childhood and Community Studies
- Track and field development program
- Drama, fashion and creative arts
- Film and new media
- Extensive vocational education certificate program
- Industrial technology and design
Erhalten Sie eine kostenfreie Beratung zu den Zulassungsvoraussetzungen und Bewerbungsunterlagen.